Our plastic card production process is based on the latest technologies available.
We have relied on UV printing technology and the latest equipment in card production and personalisation to create high-end products for professional plastic card resellers and IT system integrators where cards are used for identification purposes.
01. Printing techniques
- Offset UV up to 6 colours
- Screen print before and after lamination
- PVC, PP, Cardboard, Grasspaper, PETG, BIO PVC, Recycled PVC
- Thicknesses ranging from 0.3 mm to 0.8 mm.
- With glossy or matt surface
- With single or multiple layers including one with RFID prelams.
- Card shape according to ISO 7810
- Any shape
- Card division, holes
05. Data carriers
- Multicolour magnetic stripes HICO, LOCO
- Contactless (LF, HF)
- Contact card modules
- Coloured or monochromatic.
- Thermal-transfer and ink print.
- Embossing, infills.
- Electronic (magnetic stripes and electronic chip modules encoding).
- Special varnish effect.
- Signature panels.
08. Safety measures
- Webbed designs
- Special UV paints
- Special materials and print technologies
- Special finishing effects
09. Additional services
- Full printing service (leaflets, forms, boxes)
- Additional manual work